Customer Care Agent (4on 4off working pattern)
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing independents. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
YOUR NEW ROLE
Joining a newly created team based in our Spalding office, you will be the (virtual) face of Gousto, delivering first and lasting impressions to our customers nationwide. With the help of our extensive training, you will be able to confidently and efficiently communicate to our customer base and couriers via phone, email or chat, providing quality advice and assistance on all things Gousto.
This role is permanent, full time, working 4on 4off shift pattern
- Keep on top of a high volume of customer calls, emails and live-chats
- Ensure our customers queries or complaints are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- Perform customer engagement calls to existing members
- Achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Keep your finger on the pulse with regards to customer happiness and retention; reporting back their thoughts to the wider business.
We'd love to meet someone with
- Customer care or retail experience
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Good PC & typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team - we're a social bunch!
- Curious and an eye for improvement
- The ability to go the extra mile
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, cereal and fruit provided every single day to keep you fresh
- 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
- Quarterly team socials
We are dedicated to equal opportunities in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and believe it’s fundamental to represent all genders in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.