Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started!
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
Who you are
We’re on the hunt for the strongest Affiliates Manager out there to join our Customer Acquisition team. Affiliates has played a pivotal role in the growth of Gousto so far and we’re now looking to stretch it even further. You’ll report into the Senior Digital Acquisition Manager and you’ll be leading the strategic planning of the channel alongside the execution of its tactics.
The size of this opportunity is for you to define - whilst taking over our existing relationships with affiliates, we’re looking for a candidate that challenges the status quo and proposes alternative or even better ways of doing things within the space. You’ll be measured against customer acquisition volumes, CPAs and quality of such customers KPIs.
What you will do
- Developing and pro-actively managing our current portfolio of affiliate partners
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver growth month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue
- Managing new deals and promotions that support conversion and retention of new & existing affiliates
- Conceptualization of key affiliate marketing messages, copy and creative ideas
- Creating quarterly affiliate promotions and incentives to keep existing affiliates actively promoting
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns
- Ensure integration and consistency with the full acquisition digital team
- Proven record of understanding of the role affiliates plays in the bigger picture alongside business objectives, KPI's and other marketing channels
- Experience in Affiliate Management
- Strong network of contacts to source relevant partners
- Strong commercial negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Proven record of growing revenue through affiliates
- Strong presentation, reporting, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical background
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday social - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
- Help test new recipes at home
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently, in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.