Customer Care Agent (Working from home)
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
A customer service professional with 1+ years experience in the Customer Care or Contact Centre sector. You will be the (virtual) face of Gousto, delivering first and lasting impressions to our customers nationwide. With the help of our extensive training, you will be able to confidently and efficiently communicate to our customer base and couriers via phone, email or chat, providing quality advice and assistance on all things Gousto.
What you’ll do
Working from home, you will be joining a team of 26 (in-house) supportive, social and vibrant team members, you will be the (virtual) face of Gousto, delivering first and lasting impressions to our customers Nationwide. With the help of our extensive training, you will be able to confidently and efficiently communicate to our customer base and couriers via phone, email or chat, providing quality advice and assistance on all things Gousto.
Flexible Part-time shifts will include;
- Flexible hours - 20 or 28 hrs per week, a minimum of 16 hours to be worked between Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. The additional 4 - 12 hours can then be taken during the rest of the week. Shifts are confirmed at least 2 weeks in advance.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
- Customer care or Retail experience
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- PC & typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personable with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Curious and an eye for improvement
- The ability and desire to go the extra mile for our customers
PLEASE NOTE :You must provide your own computer that meets minimum specification, available on application. If successful on application, we will then require you to attend a half day assessment centre based in London, please make sure this is possible before applying.
Extra skills we’d love
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk
- Previous experience in contact centres, customer care service or retail experience is preferred
- Competitive Salary - £18,500k, Part-time equivalent £9,250 (20 hour shift) and £12,950 (28 hour shift) rising to £9750 and £13,650 after probation.
- Pro Rated Holidays
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
We are dedicated to equal opportunities in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and believe it’s fundamental to represent all genders in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.