Learning and Development Lead
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
Who you are
Reporting to our Chief People Officer (interim Chief of Staff), you’ll support our 500+ employees in the delivery of the overall Talent Development strategy, providing internal leadership and management training.
What you’ll do
- Deliver Gousto Academy leadership & management training to all managers across London and Spalding sites
- Carry out training needs analysis across the business and make recommendations based on your findings
- Improve current and develop new training modules based on findings from the training needs analysis
- Run and own wider learning & development projects
- Help our People Teamto scale the talent development offering across the business as we grow in numbers and across multiple sites
- Use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning
- Own the training budget
- You’ve got significant experience in a similar role, particularly designing and executing management and leadership training
- You have experience delivering engaging training sessions
- You have strong project management and communication skills
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- You’re hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- You’re used to rolling your sleeves up and being in the weeds as well as operating at a strategic level
- You have natural charisma and an infectious enthusiasm for learning
Extra skills we’d love
- You’ve got a background in organisational development and change
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave (up to a max. 30 days)
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Dr Gousto Healthcare by Babylon Health
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every day
- Friday socials
- Opportunity to test new recipes at home
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.