Replenishment Operatives (4on 4off, DAYS / NIGHTS)
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
Do you have experience of assembling orders, moving pallets and rotating stock?
Are you an ambitious person with a can-do approach who is looking to progress in a fast-paced and growing environment?If you answered yes to the above then you could be the person we are looking for!
Here at Gousto, our customers are at the heart of everything we do, therefore we are looking for motivated people that want to grab the bull by the horns and go that extra mile to ensure our Production Lines are maintained to a high standard!
What you’ll do
- Continually complete tasks (only tasks, nothing is placed on the line without a task).
- Continually check the inventory of each pick face with any and all available time.
- All trays must be opened and checked before placing on the line.
- All boxes must have flaps completely removed before placing on the line.
- Continually work with the Runners / S24 and S14 ops to ensure you do not run out of stock
- Using JDA software to assist yourself in doing the role correctly.
- You may have an element of decanting to do, always make sure tray quantities are correct.
- Generate ideas to improve your own role as / when / if you discover a problem.
- Support department Team Leaders and Supervisors where required.
- Monitor your own performance using JDA reports (Outstanding tasks, empty pick face check).
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role preferably in FMCG environment.
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to recommend solutions that address critical needs to senior
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention.
- A can-do approach to challenges and a positive attitude. A team player
- with a positive approach to flexible work practices.
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility. Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (including bank holidays) if working 4 on 4 off shift.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee and Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.