Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
Providing general administrative support in order to meet the department objectives by accurate and timely processing of information.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Data analysis.
- Errors investigation.
- Allocating orders.
- Ensuring the flow of WO and SO.
- Interaction with planning addressing shortages etc.
- Supporting with the delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
- Previous production administration experience is essential.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role preferably in FMCG environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Warehouse Management System.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to analyse data to diagnose business performance.
- A high level of computer literacy – in particular, Excel as creating reports is part of the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee and Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.