Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
Gousto is not your average scale-up. The company has grown very fast and we are full of passion and ambition, so if you are keen to have a massive impact, this is the right place for you. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly.
We were voted best retail business by Startups UK and best recipe kit company by the Independent, Guardian, Metro and TimeOut. Our CEO won Young Entrepreneur of the Year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards. Our Customer Care team and our suppliers have been recognised by the industry as amongst the strongest. And we've only just begun.
Do you want to help build an incredible business with us?
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Gousto you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of key acquisition channels to drive new customer growth for the business. This role will sit within the customer acquisition team and will report to the Head of Acquisition.
- Lead all paid social customer acquisition efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest managing a 7-figure yearly budget.
- Achieving acquisition KPIs such as sales volumes, sales quality (retention) and Cost Per Acquisition.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of strategy, tactics and reporting.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Intern and support her development and growth.
- Support other channels with ad-hoc paid social advertising campaigns (refer-a-friend, events, brand, retention).
- Relentlessly optimise campaigns to improve efficiency and scale by constantly A/B testing while managing risk exposure.
- Review and optimise strategy and tactics on a weekly basis, according to channel performance and wider business objectives
- Test new Paid Social and Digital Channels (e.g.: Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube etc.)
- Project manage and coordinate the production of images, videos and copy in-house and through freelancers.
- You’ll be supported by a team of data analysts in gaining actionable insights and reporting on performance.
- Proven track record of managing Facebook advertising at scale and able to demonstrate success in growth through the channel.
- Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
- Great attitude: passionate, craves responsibility, takes ownership, pushes for improvements
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient with excel and google sheets
- Natural hustler. wants to get stuff done quickly.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree with high calibre academic experience.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with landing page creation and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in a business operating under a subscription model
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with other digital acquisition channels
- Competitive salary
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and fruit provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Wine and beer provided every Friday evening
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can handle
- 50% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 30% for your family and friends
- Free Gousto jacket
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
- Quarterly team socials
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it's deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.