Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
Who you are
A highly organised person, responsible for providing admin support to the Leadership Team (up to 6 people) in the form of travel booking and expenses on a day to day basis as well as team events, ad-hoc projects and personal requests as required. Also assisting the EA to CEO with company events.
What you’ll do
- Book meeting rooms - may require some negotiation with the team if nothing is available.
- Set up meeting rooms, greet external attendees and provide refreshments.
- Arrange train travel and taxi transfers.
- Complete monthly expenses.
- Organise quarterly team away days and offsite meetings.
- Organise monthly/quarterly team celebrations.
- Order in weekly LT lunch and other lunches as required.
- Manage holiday requests (LT’s own and their teams).
- Make ad-hoc restaurant and venue reservations.
- Arrange birthday, anniversary and celebratory gifts as required by LT member.
- Work on Ad hoc projects.
- Assist the EA to CEO with the organisation and set up of the quarterly Town Hall meeting and company Socials.
- Highly organised and good at managing time
- Able to prioritise
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Able to juggle the requirements of up to 6 people
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills: friendly, personable, professional, well spoken and able to adapt communication style to suit
- Tactful and discreet
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave (to a maximum of 30 per year)
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday social - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
- Help test new recipes at home
- Gym Membership
- Dr Gousto (Healthcare Provider)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.