Quality Assurance Auditor - 4 on 4 off NIGHTS 6pm - 6am
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Quality assurance auditor to ensure that the product quality and site standards are maintained at all times and that the product meets the customer’s expectations and is legally compliant in all aspects.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Shelf life analysis and product sampling as required.
- Conduct GMP, Glass and Hard Plastic, Hygiene and Process Audits and raise any non- conformances through appropriate channels.
- Record temperatures of cool chain areas and report any issues found.
- Ensure that the business is audit ready at all times and the GMP standards are maintained throughout the site.
- Carry out regular documented checks on the repack area and picking lines, including paperwork checks to ensure correct completion.
- Monitor and audit the picking and production lines during production and report any issues in relation to quality or product safety.
- Complete records and logs for all activities according to procedure.
- The control and documentation of non-conforming products.
- Routine verification of scales and temperature probes and conduct chemical concentration checks.
- Support in conducting traceability challenges, ensuring all documentation is accounted for.
- Support the technical team in achieving necessary standards for BRC including having individual ownership of specific technical areas and key improvement projects.
- Conduct temperature box trials, office boxes and transit trials.
- Conduct hygiene swabbing of all associated areas.
- Support in customer complaint investigations
- Assist in compliance against procedure audits for SOP’s.
- In emergencies assist in performing intake checks.
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role preferably in FMCG environment.
- Auditing experience.
- Working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and GMP would be a real advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A confident and forward thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility and problem solving.
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of computer literacy – in particular, Email, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cross functionally, working in a collaborative way to drive improvement.
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.