Gousto is a recipe kit company. We are a young, dynamic and energetic start-up that’s revolutionising the food industry. Our mission is to make it easy for everyone to cook amazing meals at home with great ingredients. Each week, our customers select delicious recipes online and we deliver the pre-portioned ingredients so all they have to do is cook! No waste; no hassle.
Gousto is well-funded and we have very ambitious plans. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a dedicated Retention Analyst to join our team! There has never been a better time to join us – if you enjoy working alongside smart thinkers with extraordinary drive, passion and talent then apply now.
About The Role
Retention is our number one focus at Gousto and we are determined to improve this metric by constantly obsessing over it and ensuring it plays into any strategic decision we make.
With ambitious plans for 2019 (and beyond), we need a strong analyst to make sure our latest products, tests and marketing are delivering the desired retention impact as well as leading your own projects to improve this metric.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain insights with clarity in a way people understand and are motivated by.
You will manage our CRM analyst and together tackle some of our most interesting challenges and helping us continue to disrupt the industry.
Who you are
You have strong analytical skills, great judgement, attention to detail, and a commitment to getting to the answer. You have the talent to own our digital reporting and ambition to further grow the businesses capabilities. You understand statistics and behavioural data and can combine them to tell a compelling story which you effectively communicate to peers, C-Level and in trading meetings. You are realistic and proactive, you operate a flexible system that can react quickly to changes and bring a positive attitude to your work lifting up those around you.
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Excellent SQL skills
- Mathematical degree (e.g. Maths, Stats, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering)
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Proactive - actively looks to improve processes and questions assumptions
- Commitment for understanding of both the business and consumer aspects of our product.
- Analytical horsepower: you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
Extra skills we'd like
- Experience with R or python or similar programming language
- Experience working in Ecommerce
- Previous management experience
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You take initiative and are a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh
- Wine and beer provided every Friday evening (to keep you in the office longer...)
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can manage
- 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes
- Free gym membership after a year
- Quarterly all-company socials
- Regular team socials