Talent Acquisition Manager
Gousto is not your average scale-up. The company has grown very fast and we are full of passion and ambition, so if you are keen to have a massive impact, this is the right place for you. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly.
We were voted best retail business by Startups UK and best recipe kit company by the Independent, Guardian, Metro and TimeOut. Our CEO won Young Entrepreneur of the year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards. Our Customer Care team and our suppliers have been recognised by the industry as amongst the strongest. And we've only just begun.
Do you want to help build an incredible business with us?
We have big ambitions and we will only achieve these if we attract and retain the very best. To do this we are looking for an exceptionally talented Talent Acquisition Manager to optimise our talent acquisition processes across technology and other areas of the business. The successful candidate will be a very strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and will be experienced in hiring the very best and brightest technical talent.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a highly talented individual to take their next big step and lead Gousto’s talent acquisition. Gousto’s success will continue to be fuelled by our culture and by our people!
- Establish Gousto as a top tech employer in London. This will involve working with our engineering teams to publish great content (we already have a blog) and represent Gousto at tech community events across the city
- Leveraging your network and the networks of our teams to source top talent utilising online research, social media and job boards
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle, helping us to hire great people as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Continuously improving processes to ensure an excellent experience for candidates throughout the hiring process as well as a great on boarding experience when they start
- Using data to efficiently report progress in the pipeline and optimise our process and candidate sources.
- Helping to assess the tech talent marketplace across multiple countries and cities to help us grow the team intelligently
- Demonstrable success recruiting technical talent across a range of technologies, ideally in an in-house role
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- A strong understanding of technical competencies and frameworks
- Experience leading the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Strong networking skills
- An ability to consistently deliver against challenging targets
- Comfort with the ownership of a workload that can be varied and heavy at times
- Excellent communication skills
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided every Friday evening
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can handle
- 50% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 30% for family and friends
- Free Gousto jacket
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular all company socials
- Quarterly team socials
Equal opportunity statement
Gousto is an equal opportunity employer. We employ over 20 nationalities and deeply believe it is important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.