Planning Assistant (DAYS - 4on 4off)
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
To support maintenance an effective and efficient supply chain of raw materials and packaging.
Working Pattern / Hours: 4on 4off shift pattern, between 8am to 8pm.
What you’ll do
- Process forecasts from data team
- Run reports from ERP system
- Place purchases with suppliers
- Send forecasts to suppliers
- Check goods have been accurately received onto WMS / ERP system
- Request stock counts where and when required
- Ensure that correct system procedures are adhered to
- Investigation and rectifying of stock issues
- Create arrival documents
- Suggest continuous process improvements
- Ensure stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s
- Qualified to a relevant degree standard or equivalent.
- Experience working in a similar role ideally within FMCG.
- Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will be required.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast moving and challenging environment
- A confident, forward-thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and carry out tasks to the defined timelines
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee and Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.