Customer Sales Ambassador
A well-funded independent company, with ambitious plans to expand, Gousto is looking for a dedicated Customer Sales Ambassador to join our team. There’s never been a better time to join us, so if you enjoy working alongside smart thinkers, with extraordinary drive, passion and talent, then apply now!
Recipe box company, Gousto, is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we’ve made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with the ingredients and recipes ready to cook, so there’s no more ‘what’s for dinner’ panic.
We are on the hunt for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join our newly formed team of Customer Sales Ambassadors based in our London offices. You will be the (virtual) face of Gousto, handling a combination of both outbound sales and inbound support contacts, ensuring that world class service is delivered at all times. Using both your expert product knowledge and passion for Gousto you will be able to assist customers with any queries, ensuring they are truly satisfied and have everything they need to continue enjoying cooking delicious Gousto recipes.
Whilst making outbound sales calls, your focus will be on gaining valuable feedback from recent customers to help improve the service, whilst utilising your sales skills and product knowledge to encourage customers to continue using the service.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to engage with our customers on a daily basis to both drive customer retention and keep your finger on the pulse of what is important to them. You will have a knack for finding solutions and delivering world class customer service.
This is an amazing opportunity to make a real difference by transforming conversations with customers into invaluable insights, identifying opportunities to further improve customer experience and drive real change.
With the help of our extensive training, you will also be able to confidently and efficiently handle both outbound and inbound contacts from customers during peak periods, providing quality advice and assistance on all things Gousto.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday - 10:30am - 7:30pm with the requirement of working alternate Saturdays, in which you will receive a weekday off in lieu.
The role will involve:
- Making outbound sales calls to encourage orders from existing customers
- Capturing key insights from customer interactions to identify opportunity areas and report these back to the wider business
- Undertaking a range of marketing call/engagement campaigns, ensuring key success metrics are met
- Engaging customers who may have experienced issues to re-engage them with personalised solutions to transform their experience
- Becoming a product expert by keeping up to date with (and tasting!) new recipes, as well as understanding developments in all other areas of the business from Tech to Logistics
- Ensuring customers are aware of new products and/or features to ensure they are getting the most out of the service we provide
- Becoming a source of knowledge for the CC department, sharing your product expertise to the wider team
- Assisting with inbound customer calls, emails and live-chats during peak periods
- Consistently achieving departmental and individual KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers
- A passion for delivering world class customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural problem solver with a desire to find effective solutions to customer pain points
- A drive to not only meet, but exceed all individual and department KPI’s
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own supervision
- Good PC & typing skills
- Experience within an outbound contact centre/sales environment desirable
- Performance related bonus scheme to reward success
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it's deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.