Stock Controller (NIGHTS)- Shift Patterns between 6pm and 6am
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised person to be a Stock Controller. Working as a part of small team, you will ensure the timely receipt of product onto the warehouse management system and control the internal movement of stock whilst maintaining system accuracy.
Receiving Stock/Goods in/Dispatching
- Unload inbound safely and move goods to correct storage area with appropriate stock rotation
- Usage of fork lift in storage areas and pallet trucks in production area
- Ensure that all deliveries are received on time, reporting to Supervisor if any running out of scheduled times
- Correct fulfilment of inbound and outbound paper work:
- Collections signed
- Ensure that all inbound or outbound shipments are free of damage, report any quality issues to Supervisor
- Order picking - preparing correct stock and with correct amounts required for repackaging, picking etc.
- Ensure before each end of shift that all products are stored in correct temperature are
- Carry out regular stock checks and counts
- Ensure that all stores and despatch area are kept tidy (dollies, pallets and waste).
- Experience working in a similar role ideally in FMCG.
- Counterbalance/Reach truck / Pallet Truck licences would be beneficial
- Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will be required.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast moving and challenging environment
- A confident and forward thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to effectively manage workload.
- Flexibility and problem solving.
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of using WMS and stock control systems.
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (including bank holidays) if working 4 on 4 off shift.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee and Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.