Customer Care: Team Administrator
Gousto is a leading UK recipe box business that's disrupting the grocery market and challenging how we think about what we eat and what we waste.
We started as an idea at a kitchen table. Five years on, our recipes are being served on hundreds of thousands of kitchen tables each week – and our business is still growing rapidly!
Here are some of our achievements to date:
- We have been voted best recipe kit company by The Independent, The Guardian, Metro and Time Out.
- We were named Retail Business of the Year by Startups UK.
- Timo (our CEO) has won Young Entrepreneur of the Year at both the Great British Entrepreneur Awards and the IGD Awards.
- Our Customer Care team and our suppliers have been recognised by the industry as outstanding.
Since we began in 2012, we’ve built up an incredible team of passionate, visionary people who are driving the business forward in ways we’re really proud of. The dedication, tenacity, thought and care of our team is the foundation that Gousto is built on. We take ownership of our actions and empower others to do the same. Now, we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us and grow our business over the years to come.
About the Role
Your role as an Administrator is to work behind the scenes to ensure the smooth-running of the Customer Care team. You will be producing various reports on a weekly basis and providing them to Team Leaders to improve overall team performance, as well as regularly cleaning data to ensure accuracy on errors for the wider business.
- Cleaning data on a weekly basis such that the information that directs our team (and wider business) is accurate.
- Producing various reports that guide our performance.
- Maintaining sheets and processes to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- Improving what we do! – looking for inefficiencies and helping to take the team forward.
- Attention to detail: you can spot errors quickly and go the extra mile to ensure accuracy.
- Comfortable with numbers: you understand how to manipulate data and express it in a meaningful way for others to comprehend.
- Easy to work with: you get on well with other people and can foster their cooperation.
- IT savvy: you regularly use MS Office and, in particular, know your way around Excel.
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Refreshments, ice cream and fruit provided every single day
- Friday evening drinks
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can manage
- 50% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 30% for your family and friends
- Free Gousto jacket
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
- Quarterly team socials
We are dedicated to equal opportunities in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and believe it’s fundamental to represent both genders in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.