Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
The Senior Planner is responsible for overseeing the fulfilment of demand with the correct ingredients, whilst minimising waste and ensuring shelf life to the customer is maximised. They will collaborate with all stakeholders and monitor all supply chain activities and resolve any availability issues which may arise on a daily basis, ensuring Gousto deliver on time in full every time to customers.
As part of a small team there will be the opportunity to cover for the Supply Chain Manager, and also support the daily ordering process, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career and play a key role in a company growing rapidly.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the day to day operations of the planning team
- Process forecasts from data team
- Manage the ERP system
- Place purchases with suppliers
- Send forecasts to suppliers
- Check goods have been accurately received onto WMS / ERP system
- Request stock counts where and when required
- Ensure that correct system procedures are adhered to
- Investigate and rectify stock issues
- Create arrival documents
- Suggest continuous process improvements
- Ensure stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum
- Schedule the repacking of works orders in the repack and pre-collation areas
- Create works orders daily for the factory to produce
- Produce OTIF reports to manage suppliers.
- Challenge supplier schedules to maximise shelf life and reduce lead times.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work in fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Excel
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience with stock management or supply chain in FMCG sector
- Experience using ERP, MRP, WMS systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee and Tea provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.