Stores Supervisor (4on 4off, NIGHTS)
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
To efficiently and effectively manage your team ensuring that your targets and objectives are continually achieved and that Company procedures as detailed in the Company Handbook and other Codes of Practice and Policy Documents are maintained at all times.
What you’ll do
- Manage timely receipt of product onto the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Ensure accurate receipt of purchase orders on the WMS.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and yearly stock-counts as required.
- Collation and movements of stock both physically and on the system.
- Manage the timely investigation and resolution of all stock-related issues.
- Maintaining the WMS to achieve high service levels and ensure an efficient internal movement of stock whilst maintaining system accuracy.
- Continuously control and ensure accurate stock levels of goods for the ongoing delivery of all orders.
- Maintain efficient stock rotation and handling system including obsolete stock levels and make recommendations.
- Ensure GMP is followed at all times and immediately addressing any issues identified
- Conduct regular 1:1s with all team members
- Work collaboratively across shifts to drive performance of the department - effective handovers between shifts will be a key element of this
- Ongoing identification of training needs within your department, ensuring that a Personal Development Plan and training plan is in place for team members, including agreed timescales for implementation.
- Maintain discipline, including managing levels of absenteeism, amongst the team in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Continuous process interrogation and improvement.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working in a stock-management role ideally in FMCG
- Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will be required.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast-moving and challenging environment
- A confident, forward-thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to effectively manage workload.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Ambitious and looking to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of using WMS and stock control systems
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with the length of service.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.