Growth Manager - CRM Specialist
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started!
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
In this role you’ll be responsible for making Gousto the best at Growth CRM. It’s a fundamental role which will require you to work closely with every member of the Growth team to create the best Comms journey for our customers. You’ll own our B2C CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), improve our test execution, orchestrate our campaigns across all channels and increase engagement across all channels. You’ll also work closely with Customer Care to surface and execute on insights with Growth and Tech.
- Work with external agencies/consultants to support improvements of our tools, journeys and processes with Salesforce
- Explore and integrate new 3rd party solutions with tech to improve our Comms tech stack and capabilities (e.g. Lob)
- Own our CRM platform and tech: contractual relationships, performance and data integrity
- Improve our testing methodologies to become best-in-class, including persistent dashboards, new randomisation methodologies and ‘Pipefy’ experimentation process
- Support channel owners conduct larger pieces of test analysis
Customer journey orchestration
- Visualise full Comms journey across all channels and monitor Comms contacts per week for different customer segments to prevent suboptimal experiences
- Rigorously re-test old experiments when required to remove underperforming ones
- Build out journeys based on past interactions with Comms to improve performance
- Research and discover new Comms best-practice to increase ORs, CTRs and actions from emails. Share learnings across team
- Run best-practice SL, design and copy tests when channel leads are not testing on certain customer segments to constantly be improving engagement
Voice of the Customer and CC best-practice
- Improve CX by working with CC to surface insights within contact data
- Support tech initiatives leveraging this data, ensuring that every test is valuable
- Work with CC to improve macros, call responses etc. to improve CX and profit
- Iterate on our regular Trustpilot sends to help Gousto achieve a score of 9.0 by 2020
- Lower priority than other objectives, but when possible increase AOV among existing customers through Comms by identifying key opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- If tech team working on AOV, work with PM and squad to create highly impactful and valuable tests supported by Growth levers
Technical skills required
- Extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience: ability to demonstrate deep expertise setting up, maintaining and using primary features of the platform including Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email Studio, Mobile Connect
- Extensive email building experience: HTML, AMPscript
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills including experience reporting and modelling with Excel
- Be comfortable running and reporting on frequent A/B testing
- University level degree 2.1 or higher in Mathematics, Economics, Business, Finance, Science or related degrees; or MBA
Business skills required
- Ambitious and bold; impact, results and data-driven
- Experience managing a diverse set of stakeholders and strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react to changes in requirements as the business and team evolves
- Strong team player, and deep passionate about customer obsession!
- Evidence turning quantitative or qualitative insights into actionable tests and prioritising those tests to maximise an objective
- Competitive Salary between £35-£55k dependent on experience
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave (to a maximum of 30 per year)
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday social - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
- Help test new recipes at home
- Gym Membership
- Dr Gousto (Healthcare Provider)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Opening Date: 27th June 2019
Closing Date: 26th July 2019